are guided by highly qualified biologists, who tailor their walks to the interest of their respective groups. For the excursions the infocentre makes available binoculars free of charge.
The excursions follow pathways well marked with informative signboards all through the nature reserve. You will pass beaver habitat and see beaver slides. You may even, if you are lucky, see beaver swimming in the backwaters.
You will walk through several kinds of riverine forestes and see typical plants and birds.
A highlight of the excursion is the view from an embankment of a bird sanctuary in the river, where you can get a glimpse of rare waterfowl.
We recommend this programm in spring and autumn, when migratory birds are passing through.
- Time of excursion: April to October, Sunday 10 am,or special arrangement,
- meeting-place: infocenter Ering,
- length: about 3 km (2 miles),
- duration: 2 to 3 hours,
- clothing: weatherproof dress and footgear,
- cost: Euro 5.- / person. , children free of charge.
16. October to 31. March the Information Centre is closed