The Ering Information Centre is mainly
sponsored by the Grenzkraftwerke and by eon.
the infocentre is supported and managed by: Landkreis Rottal-Inn and Gemeinde Ering
Opening hours 1st April to 15th October:
Monday to Saturday and holidays: 10-12 am and 2-5 pm
16th of October to 31st of March the information centre is closed.
What you can see at the
- Our permanent exhibition:
ecology of weir and backwater
- computer programm with pictures and songs of 19 birds from the
- a realistic diorama of reed (photo), “waterscape” and a beaver´s
lodge. The replicas of beavers and waterfowl show but a small
selection of all animals that live at this Nature Reserve during
various periods of the year.
biological courses for
pupils, students, teachers
and interessted groups
containing: biological and chemical tests of water quality (fountain,
pont, river, stream)
- a broad assortment of bike and
- identification guides of plants and animals
- several information broshures for free.